As coaches, consultants and facilitators, we come from a powerful
set of generative principles which are rooted in The Technology
of Being™. We have learned that the effectiveness of
a working community is a reflection of who they are being,
both as individuals and collectively.
Our principles have the power to transform and re-shape organizational
culture as well as to empower individuals to make a difference.
Generative Principles include:
1. The Power of Personal Responsibility
2. Holistic Co-Creation
3. Causing the Future - NOW
4. Discontinuous Events (Breakthroughs)
Methods we use include:
- interactive dialogue
- awareness training exercises
- Dyadic inquiry
- Principles of Creative Coaching™
- Coherent Catalytic Actions (to begin the implementation of
new practices from key insights)
All our methods are aimed at allowing participants to reveal
their own natural inspiration and creativity; and to identify
how they will practically bring that new power to bear in their
Our methods are tools for powerful and profound innovation. They're
for shaping the way we constitute ourselves and our workplace
- the way we be at work.
Common outcomes include:
- A vision of power and possibility.
- People in your organization taking responsiblity for the fulfillment
of the vision.
- A work environment where fun, joy and play occur naturally.
- Associates that are inspired by each other's greatness.
- Teams that inspire creativity, empowerment and ourstanding
- An organization renowned for customer service.
- Unprecedented results.
Outcomes from this approach are often staggering.
"bizFutures' "Creating a
Vital Workplace" introduced powerful, creative
principles and provided an approach that allowed the management
team to empower their crew. After the course the number of injuries
was reduced by 68 percent and the crew achieved a record 218
days without a disruption in production, which is unheard of
in the oil industry. The previous record was 75 days."
Norman Loyd, Integrated Services Team Leader, Shell
"In six months we increased sales by 15 percent, were
named to the Top Ten Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania, and
restructured the management of our company with no turnover.
Work is once again a great place to be — full of people
who are productive, smiling, and part of a larger purpose."
Joanne Ladley, Kitchen Kettle Village